How Do I Know When My Oral B Electric Toothbrush Is Fully Charged?
A fully charged electric toothbrush gives the best results! Find out if your Oral B toothbrush is full of juice or needs to recharge.
The Oral B toothbrush range includes electric toothbrushes. Some of these have a battery indicator that shows the charge level while others do not. There are also ways to test the health of your Oral B electric toothbrush.
Just bought your first Oral B electric toothbrush? This is how you can become an expert on how it works and how long the battery allows the brush to work between charges.
Do you want to expand your electric bathroom kit? Here are the best electric water flossers. We have reviewed them for quality and performance.
When Is An Oral B Electric Toothbrush Fully Charged?
This truly depends on the model that you purchase. Some have battery life indicators while others do not. Most need to charge for a set amount of hours to produce the best results. We will get into this shortly. But first, let’s see what else you can look forward to with your new toothbrush.
What’s So Great About The Oral-B Vitality Electric Toothbrush?
- Electric toothbrushes effectively remove plaque. They prevent tooth decay and reduce your chances of developing gum disease.
- Dentists worldwide recommend the Oral B brand.
- This brush has an in-built timer. It ensures that you brush your teeth for the recommended amount of time (2 minutes).
- The bristles are designed to get deep in between your teeth.
- The manufacturer provides two brush heads. Each has indicator bristles that fade after three months. Faded bristles are a sign that you need a new brush head.
- The toothbrush is also compatible with a variety of Oral-B brush heads.
- With the Vitality electric brush, you don’t have to worry about complicated functions. Even the cleaning mode is easy to use.
- The handle has rubber around it for a secure grip, even when wet.
- It comes with a rechargeable battery that provides five days of battery life (even when brushing twice daily).
- The brush is well-sealed, making it waterproof and safe to use in the shower or under a tap.
Discover the top 6 reasons why your bathroom is dusty. We explain why it happens, how to return the sparkle to your bathroom and how to stop dust from gathering again.
How To Charge An Oral-B Electric Toothbrush
Before we get to check on the battery status, it might interest you to know how to properly charge your electric toothbrush. Below you can view the general guidelines but always read your user manual to charge your particular Oral B model (they might have slight different recharging methods).
Before charging the toothbrush, make sure that you have it in off-mode. Locate the hollow space at the bottom of the brush handle. Use this recess for sitting the brush handle upright onto the bump on the charging stand.
Most chargers have a wire with a two-pin plug. Connect it to the shaver socket and leave it for the recommended hours. The Oral-B Genius will charge for as little as 12 hours while the Oral-B Pro 4000 will take 22 hours. It all depends on the model. If your brush has a charging indicator feature then the light will tell you when it is charging and also when it is full.
Cannot brush your teeth because you cannot see yourself in the mirror? Find the top 8 reasons why bathroom mirrors fog up and how to keep them fog-free.
Does The Vitality Line Have A Charging Indicator?
Unfortunately, the Vitality line does not come with a charging indicator feature. You can only tell if the toothbrush is charging by taking it off the charger after thirty minutes and trying to power it. If the device does not power on, it means there is a problem with your device, power outlet, or charger.
How Long Does It Take To Charge My Oral-B Electric Toothbrush Battery?
Electric toothbrushes are not all the same. How long it takes to charge your toothbrush battery fully will depend on the model that you are using. Once again, the exact time that you need to power your toothbrush should be mentioned in the user manual. It’s best to charge the toothbrush for the maximum time, especially when you charge it for the first time. With Oral B, some models can take 12 hours or 22 hours, with the Vitality range taking about 16 hours.
If the brush comes with a battery status icon, solid green colour or absence of light could indicate that the battery is full. But it is always best to refer to the manual that comes with the package. One thing is for sure; the battery will be full after 24 hours, regardless of the model.
These are the top 2 reasons why bathroom mirrors buzz. You will also learn how to fix this annoying issue.
How Long Will The Battery Last?
This also depends on the model but most Oral B electric toothbrushes are known to last a while. On average, the longest you can expect is five days which is pretty great. You can brush twice a day and only charge your electric toothbrush a couple of times a month!
These are the best lady shavers.
A Quick Summary On How To Know When An Oral-B Electric Toothbrush Is Fully Charged
- An electric toothbrush removes more plaque than a regular brush and one of the more popular brands is Oral B.
- The user manual will explain how to correctly use the charger but one thing to remember is never to charge the toothbrush when it’s in the “On” stage.
- The time it takes to charge an Oral B toothbrush depends on the model but you can expect between 16 and 22 hours.
- All models will definitely be fully charged after 24 hours.
Most Oral B electric toothbrush models also last about 5 days before you need to charge them again.